Saturday, July 31, 2010

The website, the website, the website


After much cussing, swearing, and sweat I got the improvements on OldWestElPaso.Com posted this evening. All to early this morning I thought I had it nailed down, but on review online, found the links for the calendar and Plaza Classic page wouldn't work. I fitzed around for a couple of hours this evening and got it fixed, and all seems to be working well for now.

The first big changes folks are going to notice and the links page, and the gunfight page. I like the new format for the links page, and with maybe one or two tweaks, don't plan to change it much again.

I made the Gunfight Section it's own page. It makes for easier access to the stories. Once I get some operating capital again, I want to purchase the rights to use the fantastic photos and maps available here in town, to illustrate the stories.

I have plans to rewrite the Shakespeare Ghost Town page. There are more photos to gather and sort, before I begin that project.

Well that's all for now folks. Take care, Keep your powder dry.


No comments: